2014年6月7日星期六

no internet :x

This week i didnt use the Internet as my hp spoilt.
tat mean all the memory lost and even my diary in hp~
i no try before no open Fb for so long time.
the weird thing in this few days is i feel quite relax.wothout hp,
u will be less concern on it
.hmm..but luckily jung seng borrow me the nokia charger.
or not...i dunno how to contact others haha!
he is such a good guy and no wonder so many girls like him haha.
i think....he sure will bcs a good girl n abandon what he think haha!

hmm....now i got a smartphone again....
tat mean i hard to control my self from playing it..lolz...
nowadays,i have joined 3 clubs^^ quite happy!!^^
i like to doing those stuff!!^^just like last time what i did for society^^
this week quite relax and i had watched the two movie that i hope to watch.
i feel that quite happy^^
okay....yesterday eating subway..i just know my friends know the thing about i cried when i watched MALEFICIENT....lol...my image..TT    
hmm...this week i also got go do gym with friends ^^quite happy haha
.thursday night is the most terrible night for me...
i gonna to go study room and sleep as i cannot sleep well...
but i didnt go in the end hahaha^^
however....this stuff can be try^^ xixi....
i hope that next week i also can live without surfing internet haha!!!hope xp

没有评论:

发表评论