2013年2月15日星期五

决定~ :D Decision

Guy,Mr. Zhang Yan Yan or Mr. B?^^
Ok~i had considered about it :)
After:
1.we know more about each other
2.really can sure about we are suitable
3.promise me will treat me good :)
4.u would not lie to me,if u sure u can do it,jz promise me;if no sure,please don't.cuz for me,tis is lie :) cuz i will trust,i dont want to been hurted :)

then...i can accept yr decision already :)

Ok~about me:
1.late sleep
2.sometime do thing jz will 3 minutes heat
3.lazy
4.will think a lot
5.stubborn
6.maybe nt easy apologize?!(havent noe yet><)
7.sometime mood good bt sometime no
8.sometime will selfish
9.easy trust ppl..==
10.erm....if i can think tat,i jz tell u^^bt i will try to be a....perfect.......erm...><

so...conclusion...i nt very good~pls dont think tat i am nice :)
ya~i also hope tat my 1st bf is the person who wif me forever^^so tat y i keep cant sure~cuz muz decide nicely :)
klah~i noe now i am a bit serious><

Erm...thanks guy
Now regret also can de~
Anyway~i go slp le><

没有评论:

发表评论