2014年7月11日星期五

巴生肉骨茶哦哦哦哦哦

今天只上了一个小时的数学课。
簿记老师没来。。。
Jia ling pey yih and i go sunway pyramid together.
Pey yih bought her friends a chain for birthday present.
Ok...on the way to school,i am shocked.
I saw my secondary school friend on the bridge.haha!
I chat with her for a while then we go back.
We saw jung seng,xin wen 爷爷,esther,atrina,mun yee.then we go take our bag and decide who sit in who‘s car.
Okay!py jia ling n i sit in xin wen‘s car
N others sit in jung seng car.
Wahahahaha!i am so excited!okay....
I know i am bad la...
Xin wen fetch us n i still at thr zat him in the whole journey >And very thankful about he fetch us go.
Hahahaha this爷爷bring us go the same road for three times...haha!quite funny^^
Hmm....i think nxt week i wont call him fetch us go ss15 already...after recalling back....i feel that i am bad lo...><
Okay!finally reach klang wow!so shuang!
Tis is COLLEGE LIFE! Thanks for all of you!but A level so short...we just leave about one year....i am happy know about all of u!
When eating,i saw the two boys quite good.still will pour the tea,and also take care of all of us.not bad mah!
After finish eating,xin wen ye ye bring all of us back!haha!thanks again!^^
Okla.as reward...i wont call h8m bring us go ss15 le la^^i noe i am a good grandchild^^ wahahahaha


Today i didn't see him.
Actually....i had decided on this monday
If i this whole week also saw him,then we will be recover in the future.
Haha.jz testing our fate.
Okay....i am quite surprised as this mon until thursday....also saw him...
Haha.so i know this is our fate as today i didnt see him.
But....i keep saw his friend...lol...tat guy very tall o.o so that always will notice about him when i am scanning the whole place.haha
And i also listened smtg about him from others.i think i will think tat things be truth.jz hope him gayao la~^^i think he sure will success.

Aaaa....i told py before.
I think i wont be able to trust love.
Especially is boy.
What thing also can be truth but it can turn into fake too.
If u trust a lot.u jz will been hurt.
I think i wont be able to put too much love in relationship,so that i wont be mind n make myself so upset.
I also will try to be more good n control my 脾气 more nicely^^n also wisely.
Haha.but i really no suitable to in relationship wif other.
This is because i will easy to give up depends on many situations.i wont go take smtg no belongs to me.
I think this is because i am no confidence at all.so always will quit n escape.haha.
I think a guy who is more stubborn than me just can avoid me to escape from those situations.
However,after i know a thing about him,i admit,after listen,i really feel sad.
However,i wont be have any reaction nand action.
I promised myself wont find him anymore even gt any thing.
Haha.i jz will 祝福^^
I know every person have their life.
No nid been restricted by the past.
So i wont be how but jz will let myself wont trust ppl anymore.
This is the end.
Hope all of u be happy ya!^^

没有评论:

发表评论